Q: My car was driving fine and then I went to turn into a parking lot and it stalled. I started it back up then it stalled again. In

My car was driving fine and then stalled when I turned into a parking lot. It will start but keeps cutting back off. I don't know what the problem is . Please help!!

An engine that starts and stalls can be caused by many things and you will need to have the computer and fuel pressure tested to isolate the cause by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic.

3. My car was driving fine and then I went to turn into a parking lot and it stalled. I started it back up then it stalled again. In