Q: Q: White smoke

white smoke and it hesitate to go up to 70 all my fluids are full what can it be

3. Q: White smoke

Q: Q: Power steering not working.

An engine that has a large oil leak runs the risk of internal failure and a very expensive bill, I would not drive the car any further until the leak has been addressed. Sometimes and oil filter can come loose...

Q: Not getting enough fuel car will not run right. It stalls when you give it gas and stalls when it's running. It's a 1984 Ford Escort.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Several early 80's Ford's swapped from carburetor to fuel injected engines; including your '84 Ford Escort. However, there were two different fuel systems available that year. If your Escort has the fuel injected engine,...

Q: Hit a gutter and busted my tire, but it started leaking on the driver's side. What's the problem?

Hello. It may have possible that you ran over something and it punctured the drivers side tire at or near the same time you hit the gutter on the passenger side. In order to find a leak in a tire,...