Q: Q: White smoke

white smoke and it hesitate to go up to 70 all my fluids are full what can it be

3. Q: White smoke

Q: My car is wasting water alot i have to put water in it every morning there is no visible leaks i changed the radiator and the radi

Hi there. Typically when the vehicle is using a lot of water it's because you're using water instead of coolant. Coolant is designed to heat up, while water will evaporate much quicker when the temperature rises inside your motor. It...

Q: Violent surging from rough idle after cleaning throttle body and putting in gas

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. You may want to perform a tune-up and change all of the spark plugs and wires first. Then check for vacuum leaks on the engine with a vacuum gauge. If the vacuum gauge...

Q: When my truck is shifting from 2nd to 3rd gear, it make a loud thumbing noise.

Hi, thanks for writing in. Unfortunately transmission problems are usually among some of the more expensive repairs. With the information given, the issue could lie in several different things and we would need to physically inspect it to give a...