Q: Q: White smoke

white smoke and it hesitate to go up to 70 all my fluids are full what can it be

White smoke generally indicates that you may have an internal engine problem, such as a head gasket leaking coolant into a cylinder. If white smoke is blowing out from the exhaust during first 3 minutes of a cold start up, it is likely you have a blown head gasket or a cracked/warped head. Serious engine damage can occur if you continue to drive. If the leak is very small, or leaking into adjacent cylinders, there may not be much smoke upon starting up, and yet still enough coolant may be pulled into the combustion chamber(s) to produce a strong sweetish exhaust smell. Generally, over the long run, this particular problem will continue to produce more engine problems. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to inspect your car’s running condition to determine what may be causing the smoke coming from your exhaust.

3. Q: White smoke