Q: Q: White smoke

white smoke and it hesitate to go up to 70 all my fluids are full what can it be

3. Q: White smoke

Q: Car misfires then goes to limp mode.

When the vehicle goes into limp mode when the engine misfires, the computer is shutting down the electronics to the transmission to prevent damage to the catalytic converter as the fuel condition is either too lean or too rich. Check...

Q: Fuel in fuel rail but will not start up

Fuel could be in the fuel rail but if the fuel pressure is inadequate and/or the injectors are not functioning of course the engine won't start. Inadequate fuel pressure could be caused by a faulty fuel pressure regulator and injectors...

Q: Timing belt tensioner

There is a belt tensioner for the timing belt, and there is a belt tensioner for the serpentine belt. They are both important and at 15000 miles, you may want to replace both. However, the timing belt tensioner is critical...