Q: Stalling in any gear

My van has 240k on it. 2 days ago it stalled at a stop sign for no reason. I can’t get it to stay running in any gear. It keeps stalling. I had it towed home. When I start it up the speedometer bounced everywhere and it stalls in any gear. I called up a few repair shops, but no one has any idea what the problem is and how I can fix it. Can you help me? Thanks.

Quite a few faults can cause the vehicle to stall and not be able to run properly. The most common problems is a failure with the fuel pump, alternator, fuel filter, MAF sensor, vacuum leak, or exhaust leak. I’d suggest getting some help from qualified technician to perform checks on these components in order to properly diagnose your stalling issue and perform any repairs required.

3. Stalling in any gear