Q: My car started then died now it's just clicking what could it be

Went to start car it started then died when I tried to start it again it died got a new battery now it won't turn over at all just s click

It sounds like your battery might be dead. It is possible that the alternator has failed and cause your battery to drain which would explain why the engine started and then died right away. I’d recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.