Q: My car started smoking and antifreeze leaked out all over the place. Now it wont hold antifreeze so i tried pouring water into the

My car started smoking and antifreeze leaked out all over the place. Now it wont hold antifreeze so i tried pouring water into the overflow and its leaking out my exhaust. There is no water in the oil etc but its not starting at all.

It is possible that your turbo is cooled with engine coolant and has sprung a leak. This would cause coolant to leak into the exhaust system because the turbo is connected to the exhaust system. It is also possible that because there is a turbo issue, this is preventing the vehicle from starting. I would recommend having any trouble codes read with an OBD2 scanner and going from there with the diagnosis. Consider YourMechanic for a car is not starting inspection as this can be done at your home or office.

3. My car started smoking and antifreeze leaked out all over the place. Now it wont hold antifreeze so i tried pouring water into the