Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-a2gntsjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-a2gntsjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-a2gntsjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-a2gntsjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-a2gntsjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-a2gntsjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-a2gntsjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-a2gntsjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-a2gntsjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-a2gntsjs:173:8

Q: Faulty brakes cause unpredictable stopping distance

If I’m driving on a bumpy road at a speed of at least 40 mph, I can not predict how far my brakes will stop the car. The stopping distance is totally unpredictable. I think it is due to a faulty brake system. However, when I got a diagnostic test at the dealership, they were unable to duplicate the problem - and as everyone knows, they won’t do anything without experiencing it themselves. Faulty brakes are a serious danger! This problem could cause an accident. Since the dealership couldn’t help me, could you please advise me on what I should do?

A: Hello. Bumpy roads can cause the ABS system...

Hello. Bumpy roads can cause the ABS system to have trouble working correctly. Bumpy roads cause changes in the speed of the wheels which is the main input for the ABS system. If computer is not reading correctly then the brakes will not work correctly. This is a normal characteristic of all ABS systems. If the ABS light is not coming on indicating any faults then this is something that you may have to live with. If you'd like a second opinion on this, contact one of our mobile experts who can diagnose your brake system and fix it accordingly.