Q: A/C compressor shims clutch

I have a question about my air conditioning compressor. What is the amplifier draw for my air conditioning compressor, and are there any shims in the clutch plate? Thanks.

A: Hello. The amplifier draw for your air cond...

Hello. The amplifier draw for your air conditioning compressor should be between 10amp-20amp. I do not believe that there are shims in the clutch plate. The best thing to do would be to purchase a Chilton manual for your van. This manual will have extensive information to help you. If you end up needing the assistance of a certified technician, contact one from YourMechanic. A mobile expert will be able to diagnose any issues with your AC system accordingly.