Q: A/C compressor shims clutch

I have a question about my air conditioning compressor. What is the amplifier draw for my air conditioning compressor, and are there any shims in the clutch plate? Thanks.

Hello. The amplifier draw for your air conditioning compressor should be between 10amp-20amp. I do not believe that there are shims in the clutch plate. The best thing to do would be to purchase a Chilton manual for your van. This manual will have extensive information to help you. If you end up needing the assistance of a certified technician, contact one from YourMechanic. A mobile expert will be able to diagnose any issues with your AC system accordingly.

3. A/C compressor shims clutch