Q: My car shakes or vibrate at a stop

I took my car to get it diagnosed... the codes p0135, p0421, and p0401... wich one do u suggest for me to take care of first... the reason why I'm asking it's because my car shakes or vibrates at a stop... not when I'm driving but when I make a stop

A: Hi there: Unfortunately, neither of those ...

Hi there:

Unfortunately, neither of those three error codes are associated with a component that is causing your vibration issue. The P0135 is related to the O2 sensor, and P0421 and P0401 are related to catalytic converter sensor issues.

I think what you should do first is have the vibration and shaking issue inspected first. Usually this is caused by worn out brake pads, damaged wheel bearing or other front end or braking components that are damaged and need to be replaced.

If you need help finding the precise source of the shaking issue, contact one of our local mechanics and they’ll be happy to diagnose the issue and recommend repairs that are needed.