My car needs service..but I don't know where to start. My...

Q: My car needs service..but I don't know where to start. My brake light is on..but i just did the brakes 2months ago and my engine l

asked by on August 19, 2017

My brake light is on,but I just got my brakes done 2 months ago. My engine light is also on..but the car runs good and hasnt gave me any issues. Recommendations? Ive had the car for about a year and it just hit 180k miles

You should have the computer and ABS systems scanned for codes to get an idea of the problem you may be having and then a repair can be made. If you want a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to come to you so the systems can be checked without you driving the vehicle anywhere let us know.