Q: My car is idling rough

My car is idling rough, and I am getting error codes p0140, p2195. I recently replaced the spark plugs, ignition coils, and valve cover gaskets. I suspected a vacuum leak, so I added a hose clamp to the rear hose and cleaned the throttle body. I might have frayed a wire or connection putting pieces back together.

It is a possibility that the engine performance issues may have been caused by a problem when it putting the pieces back together, however, the trouble codes seem to point to different issues. Both codes are related to the oxygen sensors on bank 1 of the engine. P0140 indicates no sensor activity for oxygen sensor 1 on bank 1, and P2195 indicates a biased, or stuck, signal from oxygen sensor 2 of bank 1. Oxygen sensors are sometimes located in hard to reach areas and usually require special tools and equipment to service. I would recommend having the idling issue inspected by a knowledgable technician, such as one from YourMechanic.