Q: My car does not start anymore when the gas is lower than 10 liters

My car does not start anymore when the gas is lower than 10 liters. The car cranks correctly but does not start. Upon proper checking i discovered that the fuel pump is not supplying fuel, then later it starts to supply fuel. If i put in more gas the car starts normally. This happens after i replaced the engine. The mechanic thinks its an ECU issue and i do not know how true it is.

3. My car does not start anymore when the gas is lower than 10 liters