Q: My blower motor stopped working. I got a new one. Not the problem

The blower in my truck stopped working. My fiance used my truck and it was working. Came home i used my truck 10 min later. And nothing

If the blower motor is new, you’ll want to first determine whether power is getting to it when the blower switch is in the on position. If there is no power, then the blower switch and the plug connection on the back of the switch, as well as the rest of the circuit should be inspected. If the circuit includes a blower motor resistor block, of course be sure to check if the resistor block has continuity (specified resistance in ohms) at each position. If equipped with a relay in the circuit, that is easy to test and if the relay works consistently as commanded, you can assume there is no intermittent fault. Obviously, check the fuse in the circuit, too, but if the fuse is bad, that means there is a problem in the circuit that will have to be repaired. Fuses blow due to electrical faults (e,g., short circuits). If you want these diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a non functioning cabin heater diagnostic and the responding mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.