Q: My abs ,brake light on , temp gauge not working, blinker not working- car runs find

Dash lights came on- abs, brake- Temp gauge goes to zero- blinker don’t work- car runs great

Hi James. If you have multiple lights on the dash that will not go out, then you may have to have a mechanic come and diagnose the lights that are on. You may have a dash cluster wiring issue or an electrical short causing multiple issues. The blinker issue is likely non-related but could be caused by a faulty ground in the steering column. That would be very rare in a car less than 10 years old - but it is possible. I think the best way to correctly diagnose these problems is to have aprofessional mechanic complete an on-site electrical inspection.

3. My abs ,brake light on , temp gauge not working, blinker not working- car runs find