Q: My 87 f150 lariat 4x4 cranks but won't start.

My truck will not start I have replaced the following: starter relay,starter,battery,ignition switch,spark plug wires\plugs,all my relays, fusible links,and all my sensors that are relevant,all it does is crank,I am getting fuel and spark,I am just at a loss.

Hi there. The only thing that pops into my mind is if you replaced the electrical harnesses to those sensors you’ve replaced, like a crankshaft position sensor for example? In many cases, the electrical harness is the fault - as opposed to the sensor itself. You might benefit by having a mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a car is hard to start inspection to help diagnose this issue.