Q: My 2000 nissan frontier hesitate on shifting , and stays with running with my foot off clutch in first gear

asked by on June 13, 2017

My 2000 nissan frontier 5speed hesitate when shift want drive but will go in reverse and runs in first gear with my foot off the clutch

Car is hard to shift Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. On a manual transmission, most shifting problems are caused by a clutch failure or a gear failure. This is rather common for a vehicle that is more than 15-years old and over 250,000 miles. Trying to pinpoint the exact source of your problem would require a professional mobile mechanic to complete a car is hard to shift inspection at your location.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr