Q: Wheel shaking

The front driver's side tire is shaky. This also extends to the steering wheel.

A: Hi there. It sounds like your tire may be w...

Hi there. It sounds like your tire may be what’s called "cupping". That’s when cup like patterns are worn into the tire causing it to vibrate and shake the car. I would inspect the tire for cupping and if they are not cupping the tire may just be out of balance. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect for cupping on your tires to see if the tires need to be replaced.