Q: My 2000 GMC Sierra 5.3 will start and idle rough for about 2 seconds then dies. I already replace the fuel filter. Clean the injec

I have a 5.3. It will not stay running when I start it and dies or won't stay running

Hi Kerwyn. Thanks for contacting us today. It is possible that your problem is not fuel related. Sometimes the ignition relay will lose a connection and causes the vehicle to stall or not start. You might need to replace the ignition relay. It’s also possible that a mass air flow sensor or fuel pump relay is the source of this problem. If you can’t resolve this problem on your own, you might want to seek out some help from one of our mobile mechanics.

3. My 2000 GMC Sierra 5.3 will start and idle rough for about 2 seconds then dies. I already replace the fuel filter. Clean the injec