Q: Multitronic gearbox

Is the audi A4 and A6 uses the same mutitronic gearbox. The the gearboxes compatible?

3. Multitronic gearbox

Q: it just stop responding when I accelerate, then I will have to switch the key off and on and then it will gain power again .

Most of the time this is something wrong with the throttle body assembly or the throttle pedal module. These two work together to open and close the throttle plate as you push on and let off of the gas pedal....

Q: My car vibrates between 50-60 mph

A vibration while driving is generally caused by something that rotates with vehicle speed. A number of components can be the cause. An out of balance tire or tires, as well as an out of round tire (shifted belt) or...

Q: Car doesn't move when in gear. All gears seem like neutral except park.

It sounds to me like the place that did your last service made a mistake. The service you got and the symptoms you are having should not be related. Something must have been tampered with during the service causing the...