Q: multiple cylinder misefire 1 and 2

i did a complete tune up new o2 sensor new muffler

3. multiple cylinder misefire 1 and 2

Q: Random misfire in race car

If you are running a 13:1 compression in an engine then you will have to have high octane fuel. The first thing to do you should do is to check all the plugs to see if one is fouling out,...

Q: Rear end clunking when braking in 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

If you hear a clunking noise coming from the back when you hit the brakes, the first thing you want to check is the wheels and brakes. You want to see if the brake pads are worn, if they are...

Q: Q: Bad battery.

As batteries get older they start to lose their ability to maintain a full charge, this is known as a sulfated battery, it will need replacement.