Q: multiple cylinder misefire 1 and 2

i did a complete tune up new o2 sensor new muffler

3. multiple cylinder misefire 1 and 2

Q: Q: Engine misfiring.

You can usually identify an engine misfire by the distinct feeling and sound you get from the engine. A misfire is usually accompanied with a check engine light and if the misfire is critical, the check engine light will blink....

Q: Loud rattling noise from engine.

Hi there. Open the hood and check all around the engine compartment for something to be loose. When you hit the guardrail, the vehicle may have jolted hard enough to dislodge something and make something in your engine compartment move...

Q: Q: Truck is back-firing.

There are a few possible causes for an engine to backfire. Some of the more common causes are a vacuum leak, lean condition caused by a weak fuel pump, an exhaust manifold leak, or a faulty ignition system. With the...