Im not to sure but when I turn my car on a spanner pops u...

Im not to sure but when I turn my car on a spanner pops up for a few seconds Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? Mitsubishi Galant 2007 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Galant y...

Im not to sure but when I turn my car on a spanner pops up for a few seconds Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? Mitsubishi Galant 2007 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Galant yourself? What have you tried so far? No I don’t know much about cars

Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer, my number is \*\*\*\*\* and I would be glad to help you. Is there anyway you can take a picture of what you are seeing?

Yup ill just take one now

File attached (ZS4L1Z1)
Automotive Expert
That is the indicator light that you are "due for service". I would recommend scheduling a maintenance service for your car

Oh okay, how much does service usually cost ?This is my first car so I don’t know anything
Automotive Expert
Just a basic oil change is probably $50 to $100. They should be able to reset the light for you and recommend anything else that it may need

Okay thank you
Automotive Expert
You're welcome, have a great evening!

You too :))
Automotive Expert
thanks for using just answer and congrats on your first car