Q: Misses under load

I got a 97 k1500 with the 5.7 spider injection system. When it's at operating temp (a little below 200), when it idles in drive or reverse (550rpm) it has a miss in one of the cylinders, but when you give it gas and the rpms go up it will run fine, until you hit overdrive. When your on overdrive and you hit the gas it will miss until you give it enough gas to reach 2000rpm. I did a tuneup (cap plugs rotor wires) checked all the gapping and it was correct, checked all the wires to see if they were connected correctly and they were correct. Installed a new fuel filter as well? Any ideas before I start to throw more money at it?

My car has 152000 miles My car has an automatic transmission.

3. Misses under load