Q: Misfire on my engine and I am getting an injector code 27. (OBD1)

Code 27 all injectors ohm OK at 14.5 all injectors noid light all make a difference in how car runs. Could my pcm cause this problem.. I checked all wiring to pcm and asd relay to be sure so I don't know what else is left to replace beside pcm.

Hi there. The injector output driver is not responding properly to the control signal. Check the wiring from the computer to the injector driver. If the noid light is flashing erratically, then the controller (computer) is not functioning correctly. You can have the computer flashed or replaced. If you need further assistance with your injectors not firing correctly, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Misfire on my engine and I am getting an injector code 27. (OBD1)