Q: Mileage is very low;

Any recommendations? No Major work other than replacing power steering pump and connecting rack and pinion.

A: If you have not had any maintenance done th...

If you have not had any maintenance done then have a complete computer scan test done to see if any codes are present. Perform any maintenance needed like air filters, fuel filters, and oil changes. You didn't mention the mileage you are getting, make sure to document the mileage. Take note of what you use to get when it was not so bad so you have something to reference to. This will help a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the low fuel mileage problem for you. Good luck.