Q: Mechanic says front sway bar needs replacing...assume should be done.

I just want to get your opinion if it is a good idea or will it be too rigid. Something in the article sort of indicated it might be a problem. Auto is driven mostly on short drives in and around town and nearby towns. Thanks. P.s. I trust my mechanic.

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2009 Nissan Murano. I believe your mechanic is correct. You may ask him why it needs to be replaced so he/she can instruct you on what exactly is wrong with it. If you’d like a second opinion on this, have one of our mobile technicians inspect and service your sway bar as necessary.

• Mechanic says front sway bar needs replacing...assume should be done.