I have a 2008 Mazda 3 i it's a front end work to it and g...

I have a 2008 Mazda 3 i it's a front end work to it and got an accident or place the throttle positioning sensor and the power steering pump is saying it has a malfunction so the throttle has no response I need to know how to do t...

I have a 2008 Mazda 3 i it's a front end work to it and got an accident or place the throttle positioning sensor and the power steering pump is saying it has a malfunction so the throttle has no response I need to know how to do the reprogramming sequence Mechanic's Assistant: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel? No Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mazda 3 yourself? What have you tried so far? It had some wires pulled out of there plugs so I soldered them back together and plugged them in and it's saying it is malfunctioning the power steering pump that is

How do I relearn my new throttle body in an 08 Mazda 3 2.0l
Automotive Expert
Hello You need to reset the sensor. Reconnect the battery and turn the key on but do not start the engine. Immediately depress the throttle to the floor (wide open throttle) 3 times. This will set the TPS angle. Once the procedure is finish, the sensor will be calibrated.

Any specific amount of time to depress the pedal
Automotive Expert
With just a couple of seconds it is enough.