Q: Q: Master cylinder has gone bad

When I press my clutch pedal, it goes to the floor with no resistance. I believe I might have a bad master or slave cylinder.

The slave cylinder is a hydraulic component in the clutch system. When a hydraulic leak develops, whether internal or external, the symptom is very similar to what you are describing. In the case of your particular vehicle, it is necessary to remove the transmission to gain access to the slave cylinder even for inspection. If it needs replacing a bleeding procedure must be followed or it will not work correctly. The help of a qualified mechanic is definitely recommended, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you diagnose your clutch pedal to get your car running like usual.

3. Q: Master cylinder has gone bad