Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-jeuj1gjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-jeuj1gjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-jeuj1gjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-jeuj1gjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-jeuj1gjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-jeuj1gjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-jeuj1gjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-jeuj1gjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-jeuj1gjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-jeuj1gjs:173:8

Q: Malfunction sign on dashboard

My dashboard is showing a malfunctions sign.

A: Hello. There are two basic lights in a vehi...

Hello. There are two basic lights in a vehicle. Red lights typically mean stop the vehicle now or severe damage can occur. These are typically the battery light, temperature light, or the oil pressure light. The other color is amber. This color means there is a problem, but don't panic, just take me to a mechanic as soon as possible. Amber light examples are the Service Engine Soon Light, ABS Light, Traction Control Light, Tire pressure Light, Maintenance Light, etc. Depending on what color your light is will determine what you do next. In either case, consider giving YourMechanic a call. They can come check your light and make sure your vehicle is safe to drive.