Q: P0022

I changed oil 2 weeks ago valvoline 5 w 20 synthetic and I used Lucas synthetic oil stabilizer now recieving p0022 p0019 0300 0305 0307 0308

Hi there. The Lucas oil stabilizer should not have caused any issues. The P0019, P0022, P0300, P0305, P0307, and P0308 codes are all related to bank(2). The camshaft position out of sync has, more than likely, led to the misfire codes. The VVT (variable valve timing) oil control solenoid may have failed for bank(2). It could be, a mechanical issue with the timing chain and/or camshaft phaser. Replacing components without proper diagnoses, can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. I recommend having your vehicle’s check engine light on be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.