Q: Main seals leaking after fixing intake manifold leak the main seals did not leak before

I just built a 427 stroker on my 1989 fox body mustang. Running efi on a old school intake manifold. My intake manifold had a leak sucking oil in to the manifold replaced and fixed that issue now my main seals leak. I have two valve cover breathers. Do I need to tie in to my intake manifold vacuum to my valve cover? Could this issue cause it to leak. Please help..!!!!!

3. Main seals leaking after fixing intake manifold leak the main seals did not leak before