The air conditioning, heater, and defroster are not working.

Hi there,

After a longer drive in cold weather and higher altitude it seems my ac/heater/defroster are not blowing. If I attempt to turn them on I experience a few things:

1)A "gurgling" noise coming out of the center vents regardless of what vents I turn on. 2) I can feel the slightest amount of cold air with the AC on. But no hot air with the heater on. 3)I also notice the performance decrease when I turn it on.

Other than that I do not have too much information. Other than it does not matter what option I select it doe not blow.

Thanks! Nicholas