Q: Main front seal

Main front seal bad

3. Main front seal

Q: Q: Car cranks but will not start.

This may be related to many different possibilities, some of which may be related to a lack of spark and some of which may be related to a fuel delivery problem or a combination of both. For example, if the...

Q: Q: 1998 Toyota Corolla won't accelerate

A low fluid level will cause the transmission to not go into a drive gear fully. The differential seals from the transaxle can leak, and cause fluid level to drop. If these seals are leaking, they will need to be...

Q: valve clearance adjustment

Hi Irvin. Thanks for contacting us tonight. The best place to have your valves adjusted would be a Honda specialist private mechanic shop. We really don't know anyone in particular in the Houston area that we'd recommend, but you can...