Q: Main front seal

Main front seal bad

3. Main front seal

Q: Q: Oil leak in car

Hello. If you have an oil leak that leaks oil that fast, then that leak must be repaired before any serious engine damage occurs. Volvos are known for PCV problems, causing a positive crankcase pressure situation. With pressure present, it...

Q: Rear differential yoke leaking

If the seal rides on the shaft of the yoke, the yoke would be removed anyway to replace the seal, so there would be no extra labor to install a new yoke were the yoke worn. If the play is...

Q: The speedometer needle falls down when I drive, what could be the problem and how do I fix it? Thank you in advance

This could be related to a couple of possibilities. The [instrument voltage regulator]((https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/instrument-voltage-regulator-replacement) regulates the voltage supplied to the various gauges in your vehicle’s dash. When this is not working properly, this may cause the gauges in your dash to...