Q: Main front seal

Main front seal bad

3. Main front seal

Q: car temperature drops while driving and doesn't warm back up, then if I turn the car of it won't immediately restart.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Due to the recent repairs that have been done, you need to have them verified. If the thermostat was installed improperly, or the system was damaged before or during, then you may have these...

Q: Crank seal leaking

Hello! I suggest getting a second opinion of the source of the leak, because a crank seal will not leak a fluid other than oil. The leak may be from a transmission seal, which is located almost "face to face"...

Q: car overheated.fixed cylinderhead gasket replaced sparks n wires cant get it running

Hello, thank you for writing in. When the engine overheats to a certain point, there is damage done to the engine that is irreversible. The biggest concern is that inside of the engine, the pistons can heat up to the...