Q: LXI Coupe Any tips for R&R passenger side headlight assy. It's binding on the bumper cover.

I removed the three screws holding the headlight assembly into the body along with the four bolts that go along the front of the bumper cover just in front of the radiator however the headlight assembly is binding on the bumper cover. Do I need to remove the bumper cover if so how do I do that.

You will need to disconnect the outside of the bumper cover by the front of the tire. The cover can be pulled out after removing the cover end retaining screw. The light can then be removed out of the vehicle.

3. LXI Coupe Any tips for R&R passenger side headlight assy. It's binding on the bumper cover.