Q: Low voltage O2 sensor

I'm having problems with my Mazda 5 2006, it is showing a P0131 error I already replaced the O2 bank 1, and the EVAP leak pump, and the spark plugs and it still presents the error. Any suggestions? My car has an automatic transmission.

Hello, thanks for writing in. If the sensor is still throwing the same code then it is likely there is a fuel system issue. It sounds like a lean problem. This means that you are not getting enough gas or too much air. this can occur if there are any leaks in the air intake duct. It can also be a clogged injector or failing fuel pump. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home or office to confirm a diagnosis for the check engine light and make or suggest the necessary repairs or replacements.

3. Low voltage O2 sensor