Q: Loud popping noise when I turn the wheel to the right or left.

There is a loud popping noise when I turn the wheel to the right or left. Noise is in the front of the vehicle. I want to make sure that I am requesting the right service to fix the issue. I have requested the axle/cv shaft assembly replacement.

If your CV axles are clicking when turning and still moving then you may have bad axle joints. If the noise is pop noise when turning and when not moving or moving then you may have a bad upper or lower ball joint or tire rod end. If the noise increases as speed increases then it is in the axle joints.

3. Loud popping noise when I turn the wheel to the right or left.