Q: Need to check transmission fluid level

I am trying to find out if the transmission fluid is low on my car. I don't know where to check the level or how to fill it. Where is it located?

There are a couple different types of transmissions that came on the Pacifica and one has a dipstick on the left side and the other needs a special tool to check it since it does not have a dip stick. If the tool is not used then overfilling may happen. Parts are available from the dealer. If you need help with this, have a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your car’s transmission fluid and make the necessary repairs for you.

3. Need to check transmission fluid level