Q: Looking at a really good deal for an s7 but needs major fixes to the front of the car.

The car I was looking at is 29k but needs major fixes, I was wondering by the looks of it you could tell me how much that repair would be and if it was worth it. Here is the auto trader link: http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/1A05C117

A: I would recommend having a body shop mechan...

I would recommend having a body shop mechanic go to the location and do a check on this vehicle as it looks like major damage to the entire front end. It looks like the insurance company would of totaled this one since there is three or more body panels damaged. Also, for this amount of damage I would assume the air bags went off and would be a major repair expense. Another option would be to have one of our mobile experts perform a pre-purchase inspection on the car to assess the car's condition. Good luck.