Q: Lights on!!

I parked my car and ran inside to grab something and when I came outside my BRAKE light was on as well as my abs light. I drove a few feet and my traction light and my check engine light came on. Also my service assist parking message came on. When I shift into drive it shifts really hard. When I'm just in park it runs at a 1 rpm. When I drive it feels as if my emergency brake is on.

Hi There, What you are describing sounds like you may have low transmission fluid or potentially a faulty transmission control module. A faulty transmission control module may cause a delay in acceleration or erratic shifting of gears. The transmission control module has various sensors such as vehicle speed sensors, wheel speed sensors, throttle position sensors, turbine speed sensor, and transmission fluid temperature sensors that all direct information to it in order for it to perform it’s function. Other functions controlled by the TCM are components such as a kick down switch, traction control system, and cruise control module. Any of these may also affect the way the transmission control module performs and controls the transmission and the shifting of your vehicle. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your location to properly diagnose your transmission problem.