Q: I'm experiencing a steady drain of coolant. I'm not noticing any overheating, and keep topping up the level

Coolant leakage, during and after use. Maybe a new radiator is needed, maybe something much more minor. I'm hoping. Anyway, the overall scenario is listed above. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks

Is there a large wet spot under the vehicle after it has been used? A puddle under certain areas of the vehicle may shed a little light on where to look for the leak. A technician can top off the cooling system with water use a cooling system pressure test tool to pump air on top of the water to see where it sprays out. This type of test has proven to find even the most minor leaks around the vehicles cooling system. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can swing by for a closer loo at your coolant leak and offer a more personal diagnosis.

3. I'm experiencing a steady drain of coolant. I'm not noticing any overheating, and keep topping up the level