Q: What features can be found in the center console?

asked by on December 15, 2015

What features can be found in the center console?

The center console in your vehicle offers quite a few different features, ranging from additional storage to power for charging your portable gadgets. Here’s what you should know about the features of your console:

• Cup Holders: The center console includes 4 cup holders.

• Storage Console Lid: The lid opens to give access to the interior storage compartment, but there is also a convenient CD storage solution on the lid itself. It also lets you store a pen, and business cards.

• Storage Console: Inside the storage console, you’ll find a sliding tray, a dedicated holder for your cell phone, holders for CDs, and more.

• Power Outlet: The second power outlet for the vehicle is located on the back of the center console.

• Additional Storage: There are two open storage trays on the front section of the center console, and both feature ambient lighting (if you have this feature).