Q: What features can be found in the center console?

What features can be found in the center console?

A: The center console in your vehicle offers q...

The center console in your vehicle offers quite a few different features, ranging from additional storage to power for charging your portable gadgets. Here’s what you should know about the features of your console:

• Cup Holders: The center console includes 4 cup holders.

• Storage Console Lid: The lid opens to give access to the interior storage compartment, but there is also a convenient CD storage solution on the lid itself. It also lets you store a pen, and business cards.

• Storage Console: Inside the storage console, you’ll find a sliding tray, a dedicated holder for your cell phone, holders for CDs, and more.

• Power Outlet: The second power outlet for the vehicle is located on the back of the center console.

• Additional Storage: There are two open storage trays on the front section of the center console, and both feature ambient lighting (if you have this feature).