Q: Purge valve location

asked by on October 11, 2017

Where is the location of the purge valve?

The vapor vent valve is located on air inlet tube between the throttle body and the mass air sensor. It is mounted on side of the air tube.

OBD-II failed for smog check

Unfortunately without more information as to why your Toyota Corolla did not pass the emissions test, it is difficult to determine the cause for the failed smog check. Provided that the ODB2 port itself has power and is allowing the...

My car turned off while driving and check engine light went on,oil,and battery light and after I turn on and it was all fine

After disconnecting the battery in order to service a problem you may encounter stalling or other issues while the computer relearns idle. If you continue to have running issues after a couple days of driving then you will need to...

My brake pedal is rock hard and extremely hard to press to get the car to stop...what might be wrong with it?

Your supposition is a reasonable one. That is, if there is no mechanical or hydraulic fault with the brake components, then the power assist is probably not working. The booster could be leaking, the internal valving defective, a bad check...