Q: Q: Purge valve location

Where is the location of the purge valve?

The vapor vent valve is located on air inlet tube between the throttle body and the mass air sensor. It is mounted on side of the air tube.

3. Q: Purge valve location

Q: Oil leak from toyota 2e engine

The oil leak from your valve cover is generally caused by a failing valve cover gasket that is not properly sealing or a valve cover that is not properly torqued down. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come...

Q: I have failed smog 2 times this past year (2016) for high NOx at low speeds but passed at higher speeds.

Hi there. The issue that you are having is the purge valve on the fuel system is not functioning correctly and needs check and possibly replaced. The code P0600 is referring that the dash is not communicating to the ECM...

Q: Just replaced coolant sensor in a 1996 Toyota Camry and still have check engine light.

Check the engine's computer and see what codes are stored in the system. If the code is coming up for the same issue, then there could be a broken wire on the coolant temperature sending unit. If you need further...