Q: Lights flicker

My lights flicker and when I mean lights I mean pretty much everything from clock to dashboard to to stereo lights to headlights. There on and the car turns on fine but the lights just flicker. When I turn on the car the lights are just fine, after I start driving is when they flicker.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is likely experiencing some sort or electrical malfunction at the main power sources or junctions in the circuit. The first thing to do is start with the charging system. Make sure that the battery and alternator are both working, and that their electrical connections are clean, dry, and tight. With those components ruled out, you will want to work further down the circuit. This means you will want to look into the fuse box, junctions, and the wiring between. You may find having a wiring diagram during this inspection will help. For more diagnostic assistance, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.