Q: Lighting

I pull the knob and the headlights don't come on, but the marker lights do and so do the fog lights and tail lights. And it still turns in the dome light when I rotate it all the way. It's not the headlights themselves. But I have no idea what it would be.

This is most likely a bad headlight switch. When you pull the knob, there is a switch that makes contact which completes a circuit and turns your headlights on. When this switch goes bad, this can happen. This can also be a wiring problem specific to the headlights. These types of electrical issues can be difficult to detect. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the issue with your headlights and help you make the necessary repairs.