Q: Q: Knocking

First I let someone change the coils and plugs in my 2003 vue 3.0 and noticed that it was done wrong so I went back through it myself and after I got it together it's now knocking at please let me know what to check now I have to do this myself now because I don't have the money to get it done.

Hi there. It’s very difficult for us to give you guidance on resolving the knocking sound on your Saturn without physically inspecting the vehicle. If you’re wanting and able to complete repairs, but need assistance diagnosing the problem, one of our mobile mechanics can come to your location and complete a car is making a noise inspection to pinpoint what’s causing the knocking sound.