Q: Car doesn't move when in gear. All gears seem like neutral except park.

Car used to run and drive fine until the crankcase breather hose was replaced. Now, car still cranks, but all gears, except park, do not work, and seem like neutral. Also, my car won't move while in gear.

It sounds to me like the place that did your last service made a mistake. The service you got and the symptoms you are having should not be related. Something must have been tampered with during the service causing the issue you are having. I would recommend going back to the place that installed your crankcase breather hose and ask them to take another look at it. If any issues are found, they should be held responsible. You can also have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come and inspect these problems for you to see what went wrong.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr