Q: Kia Sedona is hard to steer and already had several parts replaced

I've been having trouble turning my minivan, so I had the power steering pump replaced and also the rack & pinion. That didn't work - it's still difficult to turn. What else should be replaced or repaired?

The vehicle should be put on an alignment rack and while turning the vehicle back and forth, have a mechanic check for binding lower ball joints, tie rod ends, and upper strut bearing or struts. These are the only other components that can cause the steering problems you have.

3. Kia Sedona is hard to steer and already had several parts replaced