Q: Kia Sedona is hard to steer and already had several parts replaced

I've been having trouble turning my minivan, so I had the power steering pump replaced and also the rack & pinion. That didn't work - it's still difficult to turn. What else should be replaced or repaired?

A: The vehicle should be put on an alignment r...

The vehicle should be put on an alignment rack and while turning the vehicle back and forth, have a mechanic check for binding lower ball joints, tie rod ends, and upper strut bearing or struts. These are the only other components that can cause the steering problems you have.