Q: key is broken have both paces what to do

key is broken have both paces what to do

3. key is broken have both paces what to do

Q: Multiple new problems after collision repair

When there are problems that were not there before an accident that show up after repairs are done, then the problems may have been due to the last repairs. However, you know best if any of the problems are new....

Q: Slave cylinder bad??

If you have no fluid in the clutch master cylinder and a leak in the clutch area where the clutch slave cylinder is, then it must be leaking and needs to be replaced. Keep in mind that when it is...

Q: Q: Car overheating and stalling

If the engine is getting hot then this will happen. I would check the coolant level first. Only check it when it is cold. If it is low then there is a leak and that needs to be fixed. If...