Q: Keep having to repeat the passlock sequence

I have done the passlock relearn sequence over and over it works but after I kill it for a little while I have to do it again what coukd be the problem

Hello. This sounds like the Passlock "reader", a Hall-effect electrical pickup that is located in the ignition key tumbler area, is a bit weak, and may not be reading the key consistently. If you have a 2nd or 3rd key which is known to work, try those keys when your primary does not work. This will help isolate the problem to either the key or the reader. If none of the keys work, its the reader. If only one key fails, perhaps the key has gone bad. If you are still having trouble, consider getting in touch with the dealer or locksmith to help resolve this.

3. Keep having to repeat the passlock sequence