Q: Just replaced the old front struts with new quick struts and now i am getting some clunking and popping over bumps

new tie rods and control arms and the sway bar links were in great condition.

If this noise has only begun after the installation of the new parts, I would check to be sure that everything is seated and tight. I would imagine that the only real places that could cause a noise would be the sway bar links, the strut mounts, the strut bearings, or the control arm frame mounts. Just go through and check all of the mounting points to be sure that something was not overlooked. Double check that the nuts on top of the struts are tight, and not allowing the strut rod to move around inside the strut mounts. I would have to say that, unless the strut mounts failed when they were disassembled, it would almost have to be a loose fastener, in this case. If you need some help in identifying and/or repairing the problem, contact a certified mechanic, like the mobile mechanics at YourMechanic.com.

• Just replaced the old front struts with new quick struts and now i am getting some clunking and popping over bumps