Q: Just replaced my fuel pump but its not getting any power tested fuel pump relay and fuel fuse both good tested the wires all good.

Truck cranks but won't start been that way for 2 months. Replaced fuel pump but not getting any power. Tested fuel pump relay and fuel fuse both good. Tested wires on sending unit and coming from truck all are good. Fuel filter good. Even took fuel pump back to where I bought it they tested it and it worked. Not sure why I'm not getting power to my fuel pump. Also checked the inertia switch and it's pushed down all the way.

You need to look at the theft light on dash to make sure it comes on and goes off when you turn the key to the on position. If light comes on and stays on then your theft system is causing the fuel pump to not be engaged. I recommend you check the theft system and then scan the computer for theft system codes. You may need to reprogram the keys to work or you have an bad sensor for the ignition key in the steering column.

• Just replaced my fuel pump but its not getting any power tested fuel pump relay and fuel fuse both good tested the wires all good.