Q: Just replaced my fuel pump but its not getting any power tested fuel pump relay and fuel fuse both good tested the wires all good.

Truck cranks but won't start been that way for 2 months. Replaced fuel pump but not getting any power. Tested fuel pump relay and fuel fuse both good. Tested wires on sending unit and coming from truck all are good. Fuel filter good. Even took fuel pump back to where I bought it they tested it and it worked. Not sure why I'm not getting power to my fuel pump. Also checked the inertia switch and it's pushed down all the way.

3. Just replaced my fuel pump but its not getting any power tested fuel pump relay and fuel fuse both good tested the wires all good.