Q: Q: Car stalls while driving.

While driving, the engine will suddenly quit. After repeated attempts to restart, the car starts up again.

A car basically needs 3 things to run. Air, fuel, and spark. If one of those is missing the engine will not work. Since we know you are driving air shouldn’t be the problem unless you have something clogging your air inlet. Fuel and Spark are the two that most commonly are missing in a no start condition. If the fuel is not delivered because of a clogged fuel filter, or a fuel pump that isn’t developing enough pressure the car will turn off. The same goes for spark. If for some reason the coil stops producing spark because it is faulty, because the primary or secondary wires are faulty, or an ignition system module fails. The car will stop running. Getting help from a technician for a correct diagnosis would be my suggestion to you. A proper diagnosis will eliminate frustration and get you back on the road.

3. Q: Car stalls while driving.